Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Home

Turns out that Monday's pancakes were the highlight of my week.  Sometimes life is like that, and it can really make you homesick.  So, here are a few snapshots from an all-too-short trip back home at the end of last quarter. Not pictured are all of the beer and rice crispy treats consumed with family, the epic catch-up sessions with old friends, and the warm quiet of spring in the foothills.  Looking forward to spending a little more time in California this summer - only seven weeks to go!!

Miss this pup!


I'm pretty sure we actually ate this as our lunch at Treats


I live in Portland, which loves it's breakfast - but it ain't got nothin' on South Pine Cafe!


I'm on the left, wearing my dad's jacket - the weather went from summer to winter in just a few hours!


It's so hard to be patient...




Even though my grandpa is no longer with us, when I look at this view, I feel like he's there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!